Semacon S-2500 2-Pocket Currency Discriminator / Mixed Money Counter (Call for Pricing)
- 24.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
SEMACON S-2500 2-Pocket Currency Discriminator / Mixed Money Counter (Premium Bank Grade)
The Semacon S-2500 Bank Grade Two Pocket Currency Discriminator is designed with Semacon's SmartFeed™ technology for maximum accuracy in high volume applications and is used by banks, credit unions, casinos, large retailers and other industries. It features heavy duty construction, operational flexibility and ease of use.
This currency discriminator features Semacon's SmartDetect™ Advanced Counterfeit Detection System designed to accurately pinpoint suspect banknotes including ultraviolet (UV), magnetic (MG), fluorescence (FL), metal thread (MT) and infrared (IR) detection technologies.
This discriminator was developed specifically for banks and other businesses with high cash volumes and is capable of continuous operation in the harshest environments. It features a color graphic touchscreen display and control panel and is one of the most compact two pocket discriminators available.
(Product Video Below)
The S-2500 can be operated in a variety of discrimination modes:
- Mixed Bill Value Counting
- Mixed Bill Sorting by First Denomination
- Mixed Bill Sorting by Speciﬁed Denomination
- Sort Notes by Face and Sort
- Sort Notes by Orientation.
- The S-2500 Currency Discriminator can also be used as a Currency Counter without Denomination Recognition
- Operating at a range of speeds from 800 to 1500 notes per minute.
- Batching and continuous add mode are also supported
- Feed System: SmartFeed™ Friction Roller System
- Hopper Capacity: 500 Notes
- Stacker Capacity: 250 Notes (Main Stacker) / 100 Notes (Reject Stacker)
- Counting Speed: 750 NPM (Discriminating) / 800 – 1500 NPM (Counting)
- Power Source: 110 – 240 VAC - 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 10.25″W x 12″D x 13″H
- Counter Dust Cover
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 24 lb