Hitachi iH-100 1-Pocket Currency Discriminator / Mixed Money Counter (Bank Grade)
- Hitach 100 CD
- 22.10 LBS
- Free Shipping
Hitachi iH-100 1-Pocket Currency Discriminator / Mixed Money Counter (Premium Bank Grade)
The Hitachi iH-100 is an advanced, intelligent single pocket counter/discriminator with superior counterfeit detection. Using full IR CIS sensors, it can recognize the value of US currency, EURO and local currencies. The iSniper uses both magnetic and ultraviolet sensors to detect counterfeit bills. The clam shell styled front cover allows for easy access to sensors and rollers for cleaning.
- Accurate one pocket counter with multi currency detection. Piece and value counting.
- Detect new and old series as well as dirty and soiled banknotes.
- Handles 5 currencies maximum. Currencies can be composed by several available local currencies.
- Several different counting modes with/without detection.
- Local display language (optional).
- Batch counting number selectable from presets or from number key input.
- Rejects suspect banknotes and rules out identification errors. The machine stops automatically and the suspect banknote will not be counted.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning due to easy-open mechanism.
- Step-adjustable counting speed (700 to 1.400 notes per minute).
- Detection speed 900 notes per minute.
- Very tolerant to worn and soiled banknotes.
- PC interface (USB) for convenient upgrade when new counterfeit banknotes emerge on the market for data exchange.
- External printer and external display can be connected to iSNIPER.
- 3D size detection.
-Feed Method: Roller Friction
-Counting Speed: 1000 notes/minute (value counting) 1100 notes/minute (piece counting)
-Hopper Capacity: Approximately 500 notes
-Stacker Capacity: Approximately 200 notes
-Display: 3.1" Graphic LCD (192 x 128 Dot)
-Power Source: AC 220V/50Hz or AC 110v/60Hz
-Power Consumption: Standby 20W, Max. 75W
-Dimensions: 11.7"(W) x 9.25"(L) x 11"(H)
-Net Weight: 22.1 lbs.