Semacon S-140 Heavy Volume Coin Counter / Wrapper with Off-Sorter
- SEM S-140 CC
- 27.00 LBS
- $43.50 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
SEMACON S-140 Coin Counter/Wrapper with Offsorter
Ease of Use
The Semacon S-140 Coin Counter features a user friendly control panel for setting the coin size with presets for all US coins (other coin size presets available).
Our S-140 model operates automatically for the ultimate in high speed counting & sorting. The electronic counting system provides an easy selection of variable bagging and packaging stop points.
The Semacon’s S-140 model coin counter features a pushbutton control panel which provides the functions used most often by the operator.
This model features an offsort function to count and optionally bag or package the largest coin and separate the smaller coins into a second bag or tray. This feature can also be used to separate foreign coins or tokens from your coins.
This counter is capable of processing coins at ultra-high speeds yet are quieter than many other coin counters.
The S-140 features a solid metal chassis and heavy duty metal components designed to withstand heavy use and harsh environments and are capable of handling wet coins.
Optional packaging tubes are available for US coins (.01, .05, .10, .25, .50, $1)
Semacon Quality Promise
All Semacon machines are extensively tested under rigorous conditions, assuring the highest possible quality and reliability.
- Power Source: 110 VAC / 60 Hz or 220 VAC / 50 Hz
- Counting Modes: Counting, Adding, Bagging, Batching, Packaging, Offsorting
- Accessories Included: Offsort Bagging Attachment, Offsort Tray
- Coin/Token Diameter: 14 - 34 mm
- Coin/Token Thickness: 1.0 - 3.5 mm
- Counting Speed (coins per min.): Up to 1800
- Batching Range: 1 - 9999
- Power Consumption: 85 watts max.
- Dimensions: 15"L x 9"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 27 lbs.
-Optional Coin Packaging Tubes - (.01, .05, .10, .25, .50, $1) Purchased separately in Accessories.