Cassida C850 Heavy Duty Coin Counter / Off-Sorter
- CAS C850 CC
- 21.00 LBS
- $59.50 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
CASSIDA C850 Heavy Duty Coin Counter/Offsorter
Real performance in a heavy-duty counter
The Cassida C850 makes quick work of your coin or token processing, giving you options for counting, wrapping, off-sorting and bagging. The C850 extended motorized hopper holds up to 6500 coins, allowing you to fill and step away while it counts at a rapid 1900 coins per minute.
Durable, heavy-duty design
Engineered for both heavy duty use and easy operation, the C850 counting and sorting mechanism features extra-durable metal construction to provide you with years of dependable, jam-free service.
Off-sorting made easy
The Cassida C850 rapidly sorts and counts high volumes of mixed coins from its high capacity hopper. Counted coins will then be dispensed into the bag, coin wrapper or container of your choice, while other denominations are off-sorted into a bag or reject tray. Plus, its built-in memory feature allows you to store counts for each denomination to speed processing.
Customer feedback led to C850
The C850 was designed with you in mind and offers features you’ve asking for — this heavy duty coin sorter includes both a 2-speed motorized hopper that prevents jamming and a forward facing coin reject.
If you need a machine to better manage your coin processing operations, the C850 is what you’ve been waiting for.
- Counts all US, Canadian, Mexican, and most other foreign coins; most tokens
- 2-speed motorized hopper assures jam-free counting
- High capacity hopper holds 6,500 coins (dimes)
- Counting Speed - Up to 1900 coins per minute
- Off-sorting—available in all modes—allows single-denomination counting
- Operating modes: Counting mode, adding mode, and batching mode
- Batch quantities from 20-9,999; auto-stop
- Front reject slot allows you to count on any countertop or table
- Durable, heavy-duty construction
- Automatic memory for batch setting
- Works with available coin tubes for wrapping in paper sleeves
*Coin tubes sold seperately in - Accessories. (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, dollar coins, loonies and toonies)
Countable coin thickness: 0.04" - 0.13" (1.0mm - 3.5mm)
Countable coin diameter: 0.59" - 1.34" (15mm - 35mm)
Dimensions, unit:10.2"w x 13.7"d x 13.7"h (260mm x 350mm x 250mm)
Dimensions, box: 13.2"w x 22"d x 11.9"h (336mm x 558mm x 302mm)
Weight, unit: 21 lb (9.6 kg)
Weight, box: 25 lb (11.6 kg)
Power input: 110VAC 60Hz
Power consumption: <60W
Warranty: 3-year warranty that covers parts, labor and return shipping for a full 36 months after purchase! This extended warranty replaces the manufacturer’s original 1-year warranty is does not cover normal wear and tear, accidental damage or cleaning.
Maximum Counting Display: 9999999