Standard Register TE 1916 Batch Check Encoder
- SR TE 1916 BCE
- 16.00 LBS
- $48.50 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
TE 1916 Batch Encoder
(Price includes programming)
With the Standard Register's innovative TE1916 batch encoder, you can print the highest quality MICR lines on checks faster and easier than even before, while totaling and sorting more precisely and productively. An improved LCD display, redesigned keypad (or optional remote keyboard), and more user-friendly loading features reduce errors and increase throughput. Microprocessor controls alert operators to miskeys, mutilated documents, ribbon problems and other malfunctions so time and labor aren't wasted. And multi-function keys put a variety of custom-encoding options and upgrades at your fingertips.
The TE 1916 allows retailers to quickly, accurately encode customer checks. Then generates batch tickets and deposit slips on site. So, they can take advantage of per item discounts, extend cut-off time for deposits, and improve cash flow by making more income available on the day it’s received. The savings in bank fees are considerable.
By automating deposit preparation, the TE 1916 makes document processing more efficient and cost-effective for your financial institution. Because the TE 1916 tracks checks by teller and by batch, you can proof individual teller totals throughout the day by number of checks encoded, amounts of each check, batch and grand totals. You reduce end-of-day out-of-balance conditions and overtime costs while assisting employees in preparing fully qualified deposits, ready for the reader/sorter.
- Large slope of drop station decreases misfeeds and enhances productivity
- Larger paper roll size minimizes changes and unnecessary downtime
- High yield MICR ribbons reduce “cost of use” by minimizing necessary changes
- Combination of ribbon quality and patented print hammer lowers reject rate to well less than ½ of one percent
- Deep document holding area allows operator to stack more documents close to drop station
- Easily reprogrammable
- Versatile keyboard with larger, more clearly labeled keys enhances readability and reduces entry errors
- Improved, angled, backlit display is easier to read by both standing and sitting operators
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Height: 7”
- Width: 12”
- Depth: 15”
- Power: 120V, 1 Amp
- Ribbon: Cartridge capacity 65,000 MICR character average 250,000 lister character average
- Font: E13B MICR
- Print Speed: 20 characters per second
Check digit verification and generation
Floating on-us and/or batch recall