Klopp CM Manual Coin Counter / Wrapper / Bagger
- KLOPP - CM CC
- 14.00 LBS
- $47.50 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
KLOPP CM Manual Coin Counter/Wrapper/Bagger
The Model CM counts, wraps and bags dollars, quarters, nickels, dimes, pennies and tokens one denomination at a time. It’s portable. It does not sort. The KLOPP Model CM is recommended for counting wet coins and wet tokens from car washes.
Pour a large quantity of the same denomination of coins into the tray. Set the controls and insert a bank wrapper into the wrapping tube at the front of the CM. Turn the crank, and in four seconds the wrapper is filled with the proper number of coins and the coin flow stops. Repeat the process until all coins are counted and wrapped. The CM will also count and bag coins instead of wrapping them. Just replace the wrapping tube with an optional bagging tube. The resettable meter will tell you the number of coins that have been counted into the bag. Includes (3) nylon wrapping tubes (.25, .10, .05) -or- (1) nylon wrapping tube and (1) all-purpose bagging tube.
The Portable CM is ideal for routes or when a limited budget is a consideration. The CM weighs ONLY 14 LBS., and has a balanced carrying handle for easy movement.
Details and Specifications
- Construction – Cast aluminum and hardened steel.
- Finish – Durable, easy to clean powder coating.
- Coin Tray – Folds to protect the controls from dirt or damage when not in use. The balanced handle attached to the tray makes it easy to carry or store the counter.
- Coin Stops – 20, 25, 40, 50 coins/tokens for wrapping, plus ‘C’ for continuous flow into a bag.
- Meter – Five (5) digit resettable.
- Wrapping Tubes – Color Coded 25¢, 10¢, 5¢ ($ tube and other coin/token sizes optional).
- Bagging Tubes – (Optional) A bagging tube (not a wrapping tube) must always be used when counting into a bag.
- Counts – 1,800 coins per minute or can fill a bank wrapper in 4 seconds. Hinged coin tray holds approximately 3000 coins.
- Denominations – Counts, wraps, or bags all U.S. $, 25¢, 10¢, 5¢, 1¢ plus .800, .882, .900, .984 and 1″ tokens. Also tokens and non-U.S. coins up thru 28.5mm (1.125″) in diameter and 2mm (.080″) in thickness on request.
- Dimensions – W-10″, H-12″ , D-12″ (Closed), D-21″ (Open).
- Weight – 14 lbs. (Shipping Weight – 19 lbs.)